Alexandria/Arlington Court Appointed Special Advocate (CASA) Program
The Alexandria/Arlington Court Appointed Special Advocate (CASA) Program provides trained volunteers appointed by the court to serve as a direct voice for children in the juvenile court system. The CASA Program has helped hundreds of abused and neglected children have a voice within the court system.
- How does our CASA Program make a difference? Read this infographic to learn more!
- How the CASA Program Works
- Become a CASA Volunteer!
- Special Volunteer Needs
- Download a CASA Program Brochure
- Download FAQs about the CASA Program
- Listen to a PARENTING TODAY radio show on the need for bilingual & male CASAs with volunteer Craig Fifer
> Current Volunteers click here for program News & Information.