Preparing for a trauma-informed discussion | PWC ACTS
Learn more about the impact of Adverse Childhood Experiences, protective factors, issues of access for under-resourced groups, and trauma-informed approaches.
- Understand risk factors and the impact of exposure to trauma
- Connect trauma with physiological and behavioral adaptations
- Understand actions that build safety
- Identify types of stress and protective factors
- Create individual and organizational strategies to make the workplace more supportive