Greater Prince William TICN
The Greater Prince William Trauma-Informed Community Network, or “TICN”, is a collaborative of organizations and individuals seeking to improve the health of children and families and foster resilient communities across the Greater Prince William Region.
• Attend an Upcoming Meeting
(2019/2020 Meetings with GPW TICN)
• Join Us for an ACE interface Training
(ACE Interface Trainings with GPW TICN)
• Schedule a Trauma Awareness Training with TICN of Greater Prince William!
(Trauma Awareness Training Flyer)
Our purpose is to be:
· The voice of Greater Prince William, informing efforts to build systems with equitable access to trauma-informed and culturally competent policies, services and practices that meet the real needs of individuals and families.
· An access point for multidisciplinary, cross-sector information and resource sharing related to trauma, childhood adversity, and toxic stress to promote community partnerships and collaboration.
· An educator so both professionals and community members have a common understanding of trauma and the impact of childhood adversity on lifelong health and well-being.
If you are a “trauma champion” at your organization, or if you just wish to learn more and become involved in advancing and supporting trauma-informed and trauma sensitive practices in the community, please consider joining us for one of our upcoming meetings! For more information, contact Allyson Halverson, Director, Professional Development at 703-820-9001 x 117 or email@example.com.