The Loudoun County Trauma-Informed Community Network, or “LC TICN”, is a collaborative of organizations and individuals seeking to improve the health of children and families and foster resilient communities across Loudoun County.
· The voice of Loudoun County, informing efforts to build systems with equitable access to trauma-informed and culturally competent policies, services and practices that meet the real needs of individuals and families.
· An access point for multidisciplinary, cross-sector information and resource sharing related to trauma, childhood adversity, and toxic stress to promote community partnerships and collaboration.
· An educator so both professionals and community members have a common understanding of trauma and the impact of childhood adversity on lifelong health and well-being.
If you are a “trauma champion” at your organization, or if you just wish to learn more and become involved in advancing and supporting trauma-informed and trauma sensitive practices in the community, please consider joining us for one of our upcoming meetings!
• Attend an Upcoming Meeting (2020 Loudoun TICN Meetings Flyer)
• Schedule a Trauma Awareness Training with Loudoun TICN! (Trauma Awareness Training Flyer)
For more information, contact Allyson Halverson, Director, Professional Development: 703-820-9001 x 117 | email@example.com
SCAN facilitates the Loudoun TICN through a partnership with Loudoun County.