What if we could respond faster, more directly and more effectively to our community’s most at-risk children? SCAN’s GEM (Giving Every Month) Society is helping us do just that!
- It’s easy! Just click the Donate Now button here, then choose an amount and check the “Make my donation a recurring payment” box.
- Giving monthly enables you to make an impact all year long!
- The administration costs for SCAN are lower – which means more of your donation goes directly to SCAN’s child abuse and neglect prevention programs
- Donations from individuals enable SCAN to respond directly to the community’s needs – cutting through the red tape of grants!
- A donation every month really adds up – just $25 a month means a yearly donation of $300!
A monthly gift of ANY AMOUNT qualifies you for our GEM (Giving Every Month) society. What impact can your commitment to consistent giving have?
$30 is the monthly hosting fee for SCAN’s online Parent Resource Center, which was accessed for helpful parenting tips and tools over 44,000 times last year.
$60 is the cost to print and produce one CASA volunteer training manual to ensure well-trained, well-supervised CASA advocates for abused and neglected children in court.
$100 is the cost of one night’s dinner for 20 parents and their 25 children at the ABC’s of Parenting classes
Ready to become part of lasting, sustainable change for children in our community? Click below to join GEMs!